This fortnight we are playing with ribbon over at the Creative Card Crew challenge blog and we are sponsored by the Paper Shelter.
I fell for their collection “cirque”. It contains background paper and the girl and you get colored, uncolored and composition. I have never used colored digital stamps and backgrounds before so I was curious on how to personalize my card. This is what I did:
- Printed 3 copies of the background.
- The 3 backgrounds where cut and layered to make dimension
- Glossy accent was used on her hat and shoes (does not show much in the picture)
- White Tim Holtz ribbon was colored using the limited edition color “Iced spruce” (from the Christmas collection). I got so excited when I noticed that this color matched the pre-colored images!
- Holes were made on all four corners and the ribbon attached
- A base card was cut from Bazzil card stock