This frame has been lying around for years and I decided it was about time it came to good use. I had left over paper from a class I attended at Scrapfest: Follow the yellow brick road by Graphic 45. A fun class! The paper is from the Wizard of Oz and Halloween in Wonderland collections.
Some supplies and techniques:
- Tear edges and ink with brown
- Distress edges with your nails/scissor/tool
- Clear crackle paint (here used on letters,ghost, stamp)
- Ink layers of ribbon and lace
- Pop dots
- Fussy cut shapes (used on witch, ghost, stockings)
This card has been submitted to the challenge over at Creative card crew - spooky fun.